miércoles, 19 de agosto de 2020

Vardoger- Ghost Notes


 

1. Desert Pale

Desert storm

He gazes at the clouds

Sand on black wings of death

He prayed for nightfall not unexpected fury

The sound of tornadoes, a black symphony

And sometimes there a face he calls Lord

 

Desert sky

He stares at the moon

A hole in the curtain of night

A nomad in the mind

A warrior in honour and blood

 

Thorn the son of wind and will

He knew he had opened the gift

All life commences and ceases under God

 

The wind caressed his face that night

Pneuma grabbed his heart

He shivered and fell on his knees to ride the storm

 

Desert storm

A red chord of fear

Beauty at the edge of pain

He reached for his sword as the colours turned pale

 

1. Desert Pale

Tormenta del Desierto

Mira las nubes

Arena en alas negras de la muerte

Rezó para que anochezca, no una furia inesperada

El sonido de los tornados, una sinfonía negra

Y a veces hay una cara que llama Señor

 

Cielo del desierto

Mira a la luna

Un agujero en la cortina de la noche

Un nómada en la mente

Un guerrero en honor y sangre

 

Espina el hijo del viento y la voluntad

Sabía que había abierto el regalo

Toda vida comienza y cesa bajo Dios

 

El viento acarició su rostro esa noche

El Espíritu agarró su corazón

Se estremeció y cayó de rodillas para cabalgar la tormenta

 

Tormenta del Desierto

Un acorde rojo de miedo

Belleza al borde del dolor

Alcanzó su espada mientras los colores se volvían pálidos.

 

2. Footprints Of Thunder

I, a transient shadow

A serpent, the least among men

But still my name is Aión

It's graven with an iron pen

 

Footprints of waves of sand

A proof of your might

Though my longing hibernates

Footprints of thunder; I hail thee

 

Spears to the sky

The glimpse of shining armour

A vision of the latter days

Archaic rites

Unfolds the scripts of omens

Our wisdom sails to force the sky

 

We are transient shadows

Serpents, the least among men

But still out names are Aiónios

They're graven with an iron pen

 

2. Footprints Of Thunder

Yo, una sombra pasajera

Una serpiente, la más pequeña entre los hombres

Pero aun así mi nombre es Aión

Está grabado con una pluma de hierro

 

Huellas de olas de arena

Una prueba de tu poder

Aunque mi anhelo hiberne

Huellas de trueno; Te saludo

 

Lanzas al cielo

El atisbo de armadura brillante

Una visión de los últimos días

Ritos arcaicos

Despliega los guiones de presagios

Nuestra sabiduría navega para forzar el cielo

 

Somos sombras pasajeras

Serpientes, las más pequeñas entre los hombres

Pero aún quedan nombres Aiónios

Están grabadas con una pluma de hierro

 

 

 

3. Inferno

Inferno: the evergrinding wheel

Humiliation

The flames to burn my scars

In the temple

Where man will meet his end

Hear the howling

The wolves will have their prey

 

Rip my chest wide open

Expose my heart of stone

Make me last forever

And burn my demon horde

 

Take my silver

And make it into dust

Gold to water

Inverted alchemy

 

Rip my chest wide open...

 

3. Inferno

Humillación

Las llamas para quemar mis cicatrices

En el templo

Donde el hombre encontrará su fin

Escucha el aullido

Los lobos tendrán su presa

 

Rasga mi pecho abierto

Expone mi corazón de piedra

Hazme durar para siempre

Y quemar mi horda de demonios

 

Toma mi plata

Y conviértela en polvo

Oro al agua

Alquimia invertida

 

Rasga mi pecho abierto de par en par ...

 

4. Whitefrozen

Upon whitefrozen tundra

The storm blows wild and free

I gaze up to the mountains

Where we will meet our needs

(In) The colours of my fire

The waves turn black and red

The northern light shines dimly

But we've seen nothing yet

 

For ages I have known you

The winds that blow my hair

Forgive my lack of thorns

They are more than I can bear

The signs of One Almighty

They howl between the trees

I climb the highest mountain

Upon for you I kneel

 

 

4. Whitefrozen

Sobre la tundra congelada blanca

La tormenta sopla salvaje y libre

Miro hacia las montañas

Donde satisfaceremos nuestras necesidades

(En) Los colores de mi fuego

Las olas se vuelven negras y rojas

La luz del norte brilla tenuemente

Pero aún no hemos visto nada

 

Desde hace siglos te conozco

Los vientos que me soplan el pelo

Perdona mi falta de espinas

Son más de lo que puedo soportar

Las señales del Todopoderoso

Aúllan entre los árboles

Subo la montaña más alta

Por ti me arrodillo

 

 

5. Silent Witness

Silent Witness / Use your gift of faith

Proudly present your saviour, Lord Jesus

Be not ashamed of the cross you worship

Ask for his help and he sends you his spirit

 

Be prepared for your Masters big fight

Order weapons through prayers

Glorify him through worship

You gain what your heart desires

And you get your reward

 

A parade of true believers

Is marching through the world

We show them that we believe

That our Lord Jesus is the truth

 

What is it that you fear?

What is it that prevents you from seeking him?

When you've got his spirit to guide you

His angels to guide you

 

Open up let him in so that you can be

A radical son in the battle for truth

Growing up to become more like the King

 

What is it that you fear...

 

5. Silent Witness

Testigo silencioso / Utiliza tu don de fe

Presenta con orgullo a tu salvador, el Señor Jesús

No te avergüences de la cruz que adoras

Pide su ayuda y te enviara su espíritu

 

Prepárate para la gran pelea de tu Maestro

Ordenar armas a través de oraciones

Glorifícalo a través de la adoración

Ganas lo que tu corazón desea

Y obtienes tu recompensa

 

Un desfile de verdaderos creyentes

Está marchando por el mundo

Les mostramos que creemos

Que nuestro Señor Jesús es la verdad

 

¿Qué es lo que temes?

¿Qué es lo que te impide buscarlo?

Cuando tienes su espíritu para guiarte

Sus ángeles para guiarte

 

Abre, déjalo entrar para que puedas ser

Un hijo radical en la batalla por la verdad

Creciendo para ser más como el Rey

 

¿Qué es lo que temes?...

 

 

 

GHOST NOTES

1. Amongst The Damned

Amongst the damned I walk

I'm confessing my guilt to you

All the times I have raved in the night,

Through the mist at the gates of the beast I wander

Thorns ripped through the core of my soul

I'm bleeding unable to heal

Still I rise from my own demise and refuse to be broken

 

When the fear becomes too real,

Descending from a dream

To a nightmare state,

Where everything seems impossible

Can you hear me out there?

Can you hear me scream?

To a soul who cries,

A mortal who don't want to die

 

So much time I have wasted on a soulless journey to nothing

The piper has come to collect his reap,

I'm long overdue but I give him nothing

How can I change the things I've done?

Irreversible, I'm not blaming anyone

You can't judge me, I don't judge you

I'm just trying to live this live

 

When the fear becomes too real,

Descending from a dream

To a nightmare state,

Where everything seems impossible

Can you hear me out there?

Can you hear me scream?

To a soul who cries.

 

Amongst the damned, I walk

1. Amongst The Damned

Entre los condenados camino

Te estoy confesando mi culpa

Todas las veces que he delirado en la noche

A través de la niebla a las puertas de la bestia deambulo

Las espinas atravesaron el centro de mi alma

Estoy sangrando incapaz de sanar

Todavía me levanto de mi propia muerte y me niego a romperme

 

Cuando el miedo se vuelve demasiado real

Descendiendo de un sueño

A un estado de pesadilla

Donde todo parece imposible

¿Puedes oírme ahí fuera?

¿Puedes oírme gritar?

A un alma que llora

Un mortal que no quiere morir

 

Tanto tiempo he perdido en un viaje sin alma hacia la nada

El flautista ha venido a recoger su cosecha,

Estoy muy atrasado, pero no le doy nada

¿Cómo puedo cambiar las cosas que hice?

Irreversible, no culpo a nadie

No puedes juzgarme, yo no te juzgo

Solo estoy tratando de vivir esta vida

 

Cuando el miedo se vuelve demasiado real

Descendiendo de un sueño

A un estado de pesadilla

Donde todo parece imposible

¿Puedes oírme ahí fuera?

¿Puedes oírme gritar?

A un alma que llora.

 

Entre los condenados camino

2. Shine

The night is closing to its end

And day is drawing nearer

The sun is tormenting my blood red eyes

I draw my breath, as I stumble forth to gain my strength

Too numb to feel alive, but at least I feel something

Lift your soul so high out of reach

We are the sons, of the most high and shall truly shine

When the darkness is destroyed

The light will truly shine, for all to prosper

There is a fire, a living force invisible

Water, so pure, the source is undeniable

Who will release me, from my sinful flesh?

A soul in mourning and longing for Eden's land

It's evident, impossible to comprehend the multitude and depths of the creation

Our death is searching

Compelled to complete its purpose to constrict the light

The grave is calling

We sleep to awake in the house of the son of light

We are the ones, in depth,

Finding back to dwell, in freedom from the spell

2. Shine

La noche se acerca a su fin

Y el día se acerca

El sol atormenta mis ojos rojo sangre

Respiro mientras tropiezo para recuperar fuerzas

Demasiado entumecido para sentirme vivo, pero al menos siento algo

Levanta tu alma tan alto fuera de tu alcance

Somos los hijos del Altísimo y verdaderamente brillaremos

Cuando la oscuridad es destruida

La luz realmente brillará para que todos prosperen

Hay un fuego, una fuerza viva invisible

Agua, tan pura, la fuente es innegable

¿Quién me librará de mi carne de pecado?

Un alma de luto y añoranza por la tierra del Edén

Es evidente, imposible comprender la multitud y profundidad de la creación.

Nuestra muerte esta buscando

Obligado a completar su propósito de restringir la luz

La tumba esta llamando

Dormimos para despertarnos en la casa del hijo de la luz

Somos los únicos, en profundidad,

Encontrar de nuevo para vivir, en libertad del hechizo

3. Call Your Name

Fall to the ground, but I get up

Again and again I never stop

You try to kill my soul, but I fight back

My wounded heart still strikes with indomitable might

Who is the coward when you reek of fear?

Your fortress is of anger, your shield is forged on lies

 

Can't hide the day, when he who stands to face the world will throw away, the heathen man (with all his arrogance)

Led astray, with a heart of guilt I call your name

He who raises the dead

 

We're walking, with fire, burning desire

Keep moving forward and don't look back

This life is just too short for regrets

I use all my power, and use the word to stand against all hate

My sisters my brothers we'll fight until the judgement day

No one shall fall

One body one mind

For the king of kings

for the maker of creation

3. Call Your Name

Caigo al suelo, pero me levanto

Una y otra vez nunca paro

Intentas matar mi alma, pero yo me defiendo

Mi corazón herido todavía golpea con poder indomable

¿Quién es el cobarde cuando apestas a miedo?

Tu fortaleza es de ira, tu escudo está forjado sobre mentiras

 

No puedo ocultar el día, cuando el que se enfrenta al mundo arrojará al pagano (con toda su arrogancia)

Conducido por mal camino, con un corazón de culpa llamo tu nombre

El que resucita a los muertos

 

Estamos caminando, con fuego, ardiente deseo

Sigue avanzando y no mires atrás

Esta vida es demasiado corta para arrepentimientos

Uso todo mi poder y uso la palabra para oponerme a todo odio

Mis hermanas, mis hermanos, lucharemos hasta el día del juicio

Nadie caerá

Un cuerpo, una mente

Para el Rey de Reyes

para el hacedor de la creación

4. Crystal Sky

The star stratosphere, illuminates the sky

Symphonies of silence pulsate tonight

You wanted to hear?

You wanted to feel?

Out of oblivion, see the surreal

Far from hope, surrounded by fear

So hard to breathe, no peace to find

Sign of hope, felt through the tears

Enter the fields, enter the light

After night comes the day

Shines for your path

Enter the breeze of majestic delight

You wanted to see?

Can it even be real?

Floating in space alone in a dream

 

What becomes alive, is the essence and the unity of crystal light

The mind awakened

Touched by the crystal sky

 

The star breather shines, the universe obeys, listen to angels sing their praise

 

What becomes alive, is the essence and the unity of crystal light

The mind awakened

Touched by the crystal sky

4. Crystal Sky

La estrella ilumina el cielo

Sinfonías de silencio palpitan esta noche

¿Querías escuchar?

¿Querías sentir?

Fuera del olvido, mira lo surrealista

Lejos de la esperanza, rodeado de miedo

Tan difícil de respirar, no hay paz que encontrar

Signo de esperanza, sentido a través de las lágrimas

Entra en los campos, entra la luz

Después de la noche llega el día

Brilla por tu camino

Entra en la brisa del majestuoso deleite

¿Querías ver?

¿Puede incluso ser real?

Flotando en el espacio solo en un sueño

 

Lo que cobra vida, es la esencia y la unidad de la luz cristalina

La mente despierta

Tocado por el cielo de cristal

 

El aliento de las estrellas brilla, el universo obedece, escucha a los ángeles cantar sus alabanzas

 

Lo que cobra vida, es la esencia y la unidad de la luz cristalina

La mente despierta

Tocado por el cielo de cristal

5. My Demon

Resistant, but circling back again

The past casts a shadow clouding my vision

I walk blinded, armed with my hypocrisy

Again my nemesis reveals the mirror's truth

I judge myself, I can't deny I have opened every door and let the demons inside

I am the one who brings the mockery and pain, I am the one who puts his name into shame

 

Hear these words, reveal my shame, you see me standing as I am

Folded hands I seek your name, father wash away my shame

 

A legion of voices summons my fears

The path I've chosen has led me here

Reflecting my choices I come to realize, the legion of voices has told me lies

I ask myself, how can I trust, when the only voice inside myself has been led by lust

Gathering strength I must conquer my enemy

I face the mirror, there he stands before me

 

Hear these words, reveal my shame, you see me standing as I am

Folded hands I seek your name, father wash away my shame

 

Gathering forces to face my delusions, in my quest for peace

Take this life and lead me through the gates

A cold winter storm, freeze the blood from my eyes

In guilt we were born, reborn we must die

The sins of the flesh, the way of the world, all hope we have left, is through his word

See my signs, and complete the work I gave for you

Voice divine, will grace the ones that seek the truth

One by one, if it takes forever in this world united as one

With a force of eternal fire

My demon will fail

 

Feeling alone, guided by the night

Through the unknown, bound by the might

A force field of serenity

The celestial painted sky, and the vortex in the black hole by design

 

5. My Demon

Resistente, pero dando vueltas de nuevo

El pasado proyecta una sombra que nubla mi visión

Camino cegado, armado con mi hipocresía

De nuevo mi némesis revela la verdad del espejo

Me juzgo a mí mismo, no puedo negar que abrí todas las puertas y dejé entrar a los demonios

Yo soy el que trae la burla y el dolor, soy el que avergüenza su nombre

 

Escucha estas palabras, revela mi vergüenza, me ves de pie como estoy

Manos juntas busco tu nombre, padre lava mi vergüenza

 

Una legión de voces convoca mis miedos

El camino que elegí me ha llevado hasta aquí

Reflejando mis elecciones me doy cuenta, la legión de voces me ha dicho mentiras

Me pregunto cómo puedo confiar cuando la única voz dentro de mí ha sido guiada por la lujuria.

Reuniendo fuerzas debo conquistar a mi enemigo

Me enfrento al espejo, ahí está él frente a mí

 

Escucha estas palabras, revela mi vergüenza, me ves de pie como estoy

Manos juntas busco tu nombre, padre lava mi vergüenza

 

Reuniendo fuerzas para enfrentar mis delirios, en mi búsqueda de la paz

Toma esta vida y guíame a través de las puertas

Una fría tormenta de invierno, congela la sangre de mis ojos

En la culpa nacimos, renacemos debemos morir

Los pecados de la carne, el camino del mundo, toda esperanza que nos queda, es a través de su palabra

Mira mis señales y completa el trabajo que te di

Voz divina, agraciará a los que buscan la verdad

Uno por uno, si lleva una eternidad en este mundo unidos como uno

Con una fuerza de fuego eterno

Mi demonio fallará

 

Sentirse solo, guiado por la noche

A través de lo desconocido, atado por el poder

Un campo de fuerza de serenidad

El cielo pintado celestial y el vórtice en el agujero negro por diseño

6. CTF

I am a living force, every breath I take relentlessly

A God of love that fuels me, a design of mystery thrills me

Every second every step I take is bursting with energy, synergy within me

I feel electric, and with passion for his love magnetic

Thoughts denied my life inside

Fear consumes the source of light.

I no longer fear, I come to claim my ground!

I'm taking my place in the universe!

Building and growing, illuminated I am illuminated

I've gone from hope to believe, and now I'm moving mountains

 

Just open the gift inside, and prepare for the light to guide you

Can't let flesh deny the love

Just open the gift inside, and prepare for the light to guide you

 

Must let choice decide the love

The love

It is a law

Like gravity

The laminen that binds us in unity

Connected to a mighty force

And no grave can hold us

It is a place beyond

More power than the sun

The provider of energy

Creation's mystery

We're taking our place in the universe

6. CTF

Soy una fuerza viviente, cada respiro que tomo sin descanso

Un Dios de amor que me alimenta, un diseño de misterio me emociona

Cada segundo, cada paso que doy está lleno de energía, sinergia dentro de mí.

Me siento eléctrico, y con pasión por su amor magnético.

Pensamientos negaron mi vida por dentro

El miedo consume la fuente de luz.

¡Ya no tengo miedo, vengo a reclamar mi terreno!

¡Estoy tomando mi lugar en el universo!

Construyendo y creciendo, iluminado estoy iluminado

Pasé de la esperanza a creer, y ahora estoy moviendo montañas

 

Solo abre el regalo que está adentro y prepárate para que la luz te guíe

No puedo dejar que la carne niegue el amor

Solo abre el regalo que está adentro y prepárate para que la luz te guíe

 

Debe dejar que la elección decida el amor

El amor

Es una ley

Como la gravedad

La lamina que nos une a la unidad

Conectado a una fuerza poderosa

Y ninguna tumba puede retenernos

Es un lugar mas alla

Mas poder que el sol

El proveedor de energía

Misterio de la creación

Estamos tomando nuestro lugar en el universo

7. Revived

I walk around in the pieces left behind

Fading, broken

One story ends and a new chapter will arise

Still I carry the burden inside, all memories, the reminder of my failure

The pain of the guilt denies, your everything, everyday, face the pain, anyway

In search of a path while blind, seals your faith in nothing

I wouldn't change a thing 'cause it opened my eyes

I'm done with all that haunts me

Because in truth I was learning how to find

The strength to leave behind, the scars ripped open, seals unbroken

Forever is hidden inside, the miracle from the other side of creation

A future becomes alive, seals your faith

Through the abyss of madness, a clarity of the image of myself was lies

To hell and back I paid the price, the trail of tears left behind

Just feel my scars, and feel my wrath

Because I'm longing, for what we've all been searching for

To fill the empty void, the screams of frustration heard around the globe

The one true love, can unite us all, forever

 

What I decide, will be what comes alive

And if I fail to see?

Beacons of lights will shine for me

The spirit, in truth will set the world on fire

7. Revived

Camino en los pedazos que quedan atrás

Desvaneciéndose, rotas

Una historia termina y surgirá un nuevo capítulo.

Todavía llevo la carga dentro, todos los recuerdos, el recordatorio de mi fracaso

El dolor de la culpa niega, tu todo, todos los días, afronta el dolor, de todos modos

En busca de un camino ciego, sella tu fe en nada

No cambiaría nada porque me abrió los ojos

He terminado con todo lo que me persigue

Porque en verdad estaba aprendiendo a encontrar

La fuerza para dejar atrás, las cicatrices abiertas, los sellos intactos

Para siempre está escondido en el interior, el milagro del otro lado de la creación

Un futuro cobra vida, sella tu fe

A través del abismo de la locura, una claridad de la imagen de mí mismo era mentira

Al infierno y de regreso pagué el precio, el rastro de lágrimas dejado atrás

Solo siente mis cicatrices y siente mi ira

Porque anhelo lo que todos hemos estado buscando

Para llenar el vacío, los gritos de frustración que se escuchan en todo el mundo

El único amor verdadero, puede unirnos a todos, para siempre

 

Lo que decida será lo que cobre vida

¿Y si no veo?

Faros de luces brillarán para mí

El espíritu, en verdad, prenderá fuego al mundo

8. Greatful

For each step I take from the past I rise

Empowered by the will to conquer the voice that lies

Transmutate the weakness, strength becomes the fortress, in a solitude of light I walk with all my might

Filled by a hunger, with a drive that makes me stronger

Fight through the agony, my destiny is to walk with fire

 

Feeding on the flame that leads me, through the void of existence

Reborn with the strength to rise

Summoning the one that leads you, through the void of existence

 

The time of reckoning, we stand, firmly for the ghost, the great I Am.

The mysteries concealed

Beyond our comprehension

Bleeding through the days of sorrow and despair

We feel the pain and shed the tears of the ones no longer here

All that remains, is to reclaim, pure water from the unstained, divinity of his name, without shame

So bring your legions

And march into the doom of eternity

I'm no longer silent

'Cause I'm walking with fire

8. Greatful

Por cada paso que doy del pasado me levanto

Fortalecido por la voluntad de conquistar la voz que miente

Transmuta la debilidad, la fuerza se convierte en fortaleza, en una soledad de luz camino con todas mis fuerzas

Lleno de hambre, con un impulso que me hace más fuerte

Lucha contra la agonía, mi destino es caminar con fuego

 

Alimentándome de la llama que me lleva, por el vacío de la existencia

Renacido con la fuerza para levantarse

Convocando al que te lleva, a través del vacío de la existencia

 

El tiempo del ajuste de cuentas, estamos firmes a favor del fantasma, el gran Yo Soy.

Los misterios ocultos

Más allá de nuestra comprensión

Sangrando por los días de dolor y desesperación

Sentimos el dolor y derramamos las lágrimas de los que ya no están

Todo lo que queda es recuperar, agua pura de la divinidad inmaculada de su nombre, sin vergüenza

Así que trae tus legiones

Y marchar hacia la perdición de la eternidad

Ya no estoy en silencio

Porque estoy caminando con fuego

 

9. Ghost Notes

Alone with the silence my mind starts drifting

Restless desperation, alone with frustration

Leading me through the gates of temptation

Guild driven decisions, the dark finds its victim

Lurking in the corner, mind in disorder

Twisting and perverting what should have been pure

The path to the obscure

The dark passenger, my trusted friend

Never leaves and never will, he is the roaring lion

I will get my strength from the living ghost

Ancient ghost notes, ghost notes

Abnormality plays with my sanity

Deviating from the path of normality

A justice must be held for the suffering

Once and for all

I'm driven to my knees, now I see clearer

Once blinded by a shameful lie

Chaos, I despise thy name

The passenger calling upon the wrath

Can't hind frustration, zero redemption

Fear born by a planted seed

A coded tranquilizing sphere

Haunted for decades, designed for your dismay

Welcome to his nightmare realm

As he dances upon your grave

The dark passenger, my trusted friend

Never leaves and never will, he is the roaring lion

I will get my strength form the living ghost

Ancient ghost notes, ghost notes

Abnormality plays with my sanity

Deviating from the path of normality

A justice must be held for the suffering

Once and for all

I'm leaving through my dreams to seek redemption

Spell cast by the ones inside

I am you

Chaos, I despise thy name

What once was lost will come alive, the twisted memories left behind

A gift of a new life, restored forever

And we shall rise

What was taken will be returned

Transformed, to the original state of our creation

9. Ghost Notes

Solo con el silencio, mi mente comienza a vagar

Desesperación inquieta, sola con frustración

Guiándome a través de las puertas de la tentación

Decisiones impulsadas, la oscuridad encuentra a su víctima

Acechando en la esquina, mente en desorden

Torciendo y pervirtiendo lo que debería haber sido puro

El camino hacia lo oscuro

El pasajero oscuro, mi amigo de confianza

Nunca se va y nunca lo hará, es el león rugiente

Obtendré mi fuerza del fantasma viviente

Notas de fantasmas antiguos, notas de fantasmas

La anormalidad juega con mi cordura

Desviarse del camino de la normalidad

Se debe hacer justicia para los que sufren

De una vez por todas

Estoy de rodillas, ahora veo más claro

Una vez cegado por una mentira vergonzosa

Caos, desprecio tu nombre

El pasajero invocando la ira

No puedo evitar la frustración, la redención cero

Miedo nacido de una semilla plantada

Una esfera tranquilizante codificada

Embrujado durante décadas, diseñado para tu consternación

Bienvenido a su reino de pesadilla

Mientras baila sobre tu tumba

El pasajero oscuro, mi amigo de confianza

Nunca se va y nunca lo hará, es el león rugiente

Conseguiré mi fuerza del fantasma viviente

Notas de fantasmas antiguos, notas de fantasmas

La anormalidad juega con mi cordura

Desviarse del camino de la normalidad

Se debe hacer justicia para los que sufren

De una vez por todas

Me voy por mis sueños a buscar la redención

Hechizo lanzado por los que están dentro

yo soy tú

Caos, desprecio tu nombre

Lo que una vez se perdió cobrará vida, los recuerdos retorcidos dejados atrás

Un regalo de una nueva vida, restaurada para siempre.

Y nos levantaremos

Lo que se tomó será devuelto

Transformado, al estado original de nuestra creación

10. Starbreather

Behold the sky

The celestial painted diamonds

The vast depth of eternity

The crystal fortress

Above all time, the one that's coming to save the world

A view through heaven's eyes

Thy word is exalted above thy name

Star breather

Your presence through the invisible

Come see the signs, walk through the door

Be purified in the river of innocence

The feeling of completion

My soul is longing

Star breather

Prime mover

First cause

The master of perfection

Illuminated forever

We rejoice in the glory of thy name

10. Starbreather

He aquí el cielo

Los diamantes pintados celestiales

La vasta profundidad de la eternidad

La fortaleza de cristal

Sobre todo, el tiempo, el que viene a salvar el mundo

Una vista a través de los ojos del cielo

Tu palabra es exaltada sobre tu nombre

Respirador de estrellas

Tu presencia a través de lo invisible

Ven a ver las señales, entra por la puerta

Se purificado en el río de la inocencia

El sentimiento de finalización

Mi alma anhela

Respirador de estrellas

fuerza motriz

Primera causa

El maestro de la perfección

Iluminado para siempre

Nos regocijamos en la gloria de tu nombre

 

 

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario