lunes, 14 de marzo de 2016

The Lead- Burn This Record



Change the World
So you've seen the light
Well what are you going to do with it?
Don't hide it inside
That's not what He wants you to do with it
'Cause that's how they know Him
They know Him by what you do
It's not only what you say
It's what you do

chorus:
You say that you want to change the world
Yea, you say that you want to-
Change the world

I said it's not what you say
It's what you do
That's how they know Him
They know Him by watching you
They could be tired
They could be hungry
They could be lost
They could be dying

repeat chorus

If you want to change the world
You'd better let God work on yourself
And after you let God work on yourself
Then maybe you can help change something else
Change the World
Así que has visto la luz
Bueno, ¿qué vas a hacer con ella?
No la escondas dentro
Eso no es lo que Él quiere que hagas con ella
Porque así es como ellos lo conocen
Ellos lo saben por lo que haces
No es sólo lo que dices
Es lo que haces

Dices que quieres cambiar el mundo
Sí, dices que lo deseas
Cambiar el mundo

He dicho que es no lo que dices
Es lo que haces
Así es como ellos lo saben
Ellos lo saben por verte
Podrían estar cansado
Podrían tener hambre
Ellos podrían perderse
Ellos podrían estar muriendo

Si quieres cambiar el mundo
Será mejor que dejes a Dios trabajar en ti mismo
Y después deja que Dios obre en ti mismo
Entonces tal vez puedas ayudar a cambiar algo más
Boring World
It's not too hard not to love the world
When it's nothing but one big bore
The few things that we could call simple pleasures
Just leave us in need of being restored

chorus:
Careers and bank accounts-what for?
Don't get detentions and pass you classes-what for?
Buy a beautiful house and build a wall-what for?
Get a beautiful wife have lots of kids-what for?

The promises of growing up seem like lies to me
Driven by green rectangles profit mentality
And when I get myself far away from the Lord
Is it any wonder all I feel is bored?

repeat chorus

It means nothing outside the Lord
Boring World
No es demasiado difícil no amar al mundo
Cuando no es más que un gran agujero
Las pocas cosas que podríamos llamar los placeres simples
Sólo nos dejan en necesidad de ser restaurados

Carreras y cuentas bancarias, ¿para qué?
No permita que las detenciones pasen por tu clase. ¿Para que?
Comprar una hermosa casa y construir un muro ¿para qué?
Obtener una bella esposa y tener un montón de niños, ¿para qué?

Las promesas de crecer parecen mentiras para mí
Impulsado por rectángulos verdes mentalidad lucrativa
Y cuando llego a mí mismo lejos del Señor
¿No es de extrañar que todo lo que siento es aburrido?

No significa nada fuera del Señor
Suicide Is a Lie
A suicidal thought or two
Or three or four or five
Satan will do anything
But to keep your faith alive
A hole's been drilled inside your heart
It's getting bigger by the day
But still you turn your eyes
When someone says God could be the way
No, I can't see inside your head
But I know the feeling and I know the dread
You see I've been there before
And I know how you feel
Satan will come to rob
He will come to destroy and to steal

he's the father of lies
And he's telling you a lie
'Cause he's telling you to die
And suicide-it's a lie

You try and try to make it though the night
Everything seems wrong
And nothing seems right
A voice keeps whispering again and again
Make this day your last
Make the anguish end
But Jesus is the Way
And the Truth and the Life
And He will take away all fright
And the fear and the anguish
And the pain that you feel
Don't listen to Satan's lies
When he tells you God is not real

he's the father of lies
And he's telling you a lie
'Cause he's telling you to die
And suicide-it's a lie

He knew you before you were born
And he knew you when
You were not even formed
He knew the time and place you began
Yes-Jesus is the Way and the Truth and the Life
And He will take away the fright
And the fear and the anguish
And the pain that you feel
God Will take it away
Because God is really real
Suicide Is a Lie
Un pensamiento suicida o dos
O tres o cuatro o cinco
Satanás hará cualquier cosa
Sin embargo, para mantener viva su fe
Un agujero ha sido perforado en el interior de su corazón
Está cada vez más grande por el día
Pero aún así voltea tus ojos
Cuando alguien dice que Dios podría ser el camino
No, no puedo ver dentro de tu cabeza
Pero sé que el sentimiento y sé que el miedo
Ves que he estado allí antes
Y yo sé cómo se siente
Satanás vendrá a robar
Él vendrá a destruir y robar

él es el padre de la mentira
Y él te está diciendo una mentira
Porque él te está diciendo que mueras
Y el suicidio es una mentira

Intenta y trata de hacerlo aunque por la noche
Todo parece mal
Y nada parece correcto
Una voz sigue susurrando una y otra vez
Haz de este día tu último
Termina la angustia
Pero Jesús es el Camino
Y la Verdad y la Vida
Y Él le quitará todo miedo
Y el miedo y la angustia
Y el dolor que se siente
No hagas caso a las mentiras de Satanás
Cuando él le dice que Dios no es real

él es el padre de la mentira
Y él te está diciendo una mentira
Porque él te está diciendo que mueras
Y el suicidio es una mentira

Él te conocía antes de que nacieras
Y cuando sabia de ti cuando
Ni siquiera habías sido formado
Sabía  el momento y el lugar donde nacerías
Sí, Jesús es el Camino, la Verdad y la Vida
Y Él le quitará el susto
Y el miedo y la angustia
Y el dolor que se siente
Dios lo quitara
Porque Dios es realmente real
Internal Pain
Why do you doubt
To know what God is all about
You want to live your own way
You say that "God is dead" to me

I see right now that your spirit is hurting inside
You spirit cries for something to relieve the pain
You lack of faith in God is why your spirit is dead and weak
The cries of help are getting to where you can't sleep

Let me tell you why
Your spirit is hurting inside
You life is full of hate
You want to destroy what God creates

You say there is no God you don't believe in what you see
Look at the birds in the sky and the fish in the sea
The power of God is for real. Faith in Him will set you free
It's up to you if you want Him to free you of this internal pain

Now my life is closing in I can't believe the mess I'm in
I scream for help God are You there I want to know why I'm here
Please oh God help me now the walls of life are closing down
The pain inside is killing me the fear inside is haunting me
I put my faith in You now just take away this awful pound
Now I see what drove me down the hate and sin that's all around
Clean my life take my sins Jesus Christ I ask you in
Now I won't go insane You've taken away this internal pain

It is hope that builds the faith to strengthen our dreams
Alone with God and His Word is the main thing for me
Know His love and share His word is the Power we need
You alone can't save yourself from the evil we see
Run the race to win the prize God will bless all your needs
Internal Pain
Porque dudas
Para saber lo que Dios tiene es
Quieres vivir tu propio camino
Dices que "Dios ha muerto" para mí

Veo ahora que tu espíritu está haciendo daño en el interior
Tu espíritu llora por algo para aliviar el dolor
Te falta fe en Dios es por eso que tu espíritu está muerto y débil
Los gritos de ayuda están llegando a donde no se puede dormir

Déjame decirte por qué
Tu espíritu está dolido el interior
Tu vida está llena de odio
Quiere destruir lo que Dios crea

Dices que no hay Dios que no cree en lo que ve
Miradlas aves del cielo y los peces en el mar
El poder de Dios es real. La fe en Él os hará libres
Depende de ti, si lo quieres, para no tener que este dolor interno

Ahora mi vida se acerca
No puedo creer  el lío que estoy en
Grito por la ayuda de Dios ¿estás ahí? quiero saber por qué estoy aquí
Por favor, oh Dios ayúdame ahora las paredes de la vida están cerrándose
El dolor dentro de mí está matando el miedo dentro de mí se cierne
Puse mi fe en Ti ahora sólo quitará este terrible peso
Ahora veo lo que me llevó por el odio y el pecado que está alrededor
Limpia mi vida tomar mis pecados Jesucristo te pido
Ahora no voy a volverme loco
Has quitado este dolor interno

Es la esperanza que se basa la fe para fortalecer nuestros sueños
A solas con Dios y Su Palabra es lo más importante para mí
Conozco su amor y comparto su palabra es el poder que necesitamos
Solo no puedes salvarte de la maldad que vemos
Corre la carrera para ganar el premio que Dios bendecirá a todas sus necesidades
Hope You Stay Alive
Walking down Mr. Big
Wearing that fishing cap
Concealed weapons
Laughing at heart attack
Always getting wasted
Writing crud on the walls
Gang violence mentality
Take it into Youth Hall

I had words for you
I had ears for you
I had time for you
Patience for you
I had hope for you
I had dreams for you
I had smiles for you
I had love for you

But now all that's left is the love
I'll keep praying to God above
It can still come out all right
Why do you do the things you do
Who blew it your mom or you
Now there's a price

Friends worried and concerned for you
Wanting no more trouble for you
Now the county's coming down to take you
Showed you Jesus and faith
Did you take it and throw it away
Prayers for you

I will dream for you
I will smile for you
I will wait for you
I will think of you
I will visit you
I will talk to you
I will listen to you
I will pray for you

Hope this first time is the last
Hope it soon will be passed
I hope you survive
That time you prayed to be saved
Hope it was real wasn't faked
I hope you stay alive
Hope You Stay Alive
Caminando por Mr. Big
El uso de esa gorra de pesca
Armas ocultas
Reírse de ataque al corazón
Siempre perdido
Escribiendo porquerías en las paredes
Pandillas mentalidad violencia
Tome en Juventud Ayuntamiento

Yo tenía palabras para ti
Yo tenía oídos para ti
Tuve tiempo para ti
Paciencia para ti
Yo tenía la esperanza de que
Tuve sueños para ti
Tuve sonrisas para ti
Yo tenía amor por ti

Pero ahora todo lo que queda es el amor
Voy a seguir orando a Dios por encima de
Todavía puede salir bien
¿Por qué haces las cosas que haces?
¿Quién lo hizo estallar tu mamá o que
Ahora hay un precio

Amigos preocupados y preocupados por ti
No te quieren ver en mas problemas
Ahora el condado viene a llevarte
Te mostraron a Jesús y la fe
¿Lo tomaste y echaste?
Oraciones por t

Soñaré para ti
Voy a sonreír para ti
Te esperaré
Pensaré en ti
Te visitaré
Te hablaré
Voy a escuchar de ti
Rezaré por ti

Espero que esta primera vez sea la ultima
Esperamos que sea aprobada en breve
Espero que sobrevivas
Ese tiempo oraste para ser salvo
Espero que haya sido real no era falso
Espero que permanezca vivo
Oh No! Not Again
Oh no I try to get myself to stop this sin
but I just can't seem to make it go away
Oh no it must be something inside of me
that says it want to go, but maybe I
really want it to stay you you you seem
to be always there just waiting just waiting
for my weakness to emerge you you you like
a stalking giant just waiting there until I get the urge

chorus:
Oh no . . . here it comes again
It's the same old-it's that same old sin again

Stop stop is what I shout is what I shout
to myself but then I do it
anyway repent and pray repent and pray
I get on my knees and repent and pray when will this anguish end
give it up give it up you've got to give it all up to God
when will you ever learn fight fight you fight
with all your flesh don't you see it's only by His power

repeat chorus

But I can do all things through Jesus Christ
He give me the strength
Oh No! Not Again
Oh, no trato de ponerme para detener este pecado
pero simplemente parece que no puede hacer que se vaya
Oh, no debe ser algo dentro de mí
eso lo dice quiere ir, pero tal vez
realmente quiero que se quede
estar siempre ahí esperando a la espera
Para que mi debilidad emerja, a ti te gusta
un gigante al acecho esperando allí hasta que llegue el impulso

Oh no. . aquí viene otra vez
Es el mismo viejo es ese mismo pecado de nuevo

Para, para es lo que yo grito es lo que yo grito
a mí mismo, pero luego lo hago
de todos modos arrepentirse y orar arrepentirse y orar
Me pongo de rodillas y me arrepiento y pido cuándo terminará esta angustia
renunciar a ella renunciar a ella tienes que dejarlo todo en manos de Dios
¿Cuándo vas a aprender lucha luchar a luchar?
Con toda tu carne ¿no ves que es sólo por su poder?

Pero yo puedo hacer todas las cosas por medio de Jesucristo
Él me dio la fuerza
To the Ends of the Earth
"Don't tell me what to do, rich boy
"Don't tell me what I am, old man
"It ain't doing no good to me
"Your good book there in your hand
"Did you spend a lot of time practicing?
"Reciting your words so precisely?
"Are you trying to win a gold star?
"Is your preacher giving trips to Hawaii?"

Is it in our minds?
Is it in in our eyes?
What do we do?
Lord what do we do?

"Did I hear 'love' a couple of times
"I guess it's hard for me to tell
"I look at you and your teeth are smiling
"Your eyes despise me for my look and smell"
Uttering the same old phrases
Looking for brightness in the faces
Seeing anger and indignation
We left God out of the equation

It's in our minds
It's in our eyes
What do we do?
Lord tell us what to do

Once I spoke the same old joyful words
And I said them with conviction
And that fire still burns inside
Though my world put a mote in my eye
Makes it harder to see the prize

Hades' sufferers cry out
From doom's other side
"Warn my family warn my friends
"Bring them to Jesus from Satan's lies"
To the Ends of the Earth
"No me digas qué hacer, niño rico
"No me digas lo que soy, viejo
"No está haciendo nada bueno para mí
"Su buen libro hay en tu mano
"¿Sabías que pasas mucho tiempo practicando?
"Recitas tus palabras de manera tan precisa
"¿Estás tratando de ganar una medalla de oro?
"¿Está dando tu predicador viajes a Hawái?

¿Está en nuestras mentes?
¿Está en nuestros ojos?
¿Qué hacemos?
Señor, ¿qué hacemos?

"¿He oído" amor "un par de veces
"Supongo que es difícil para mí decir
"Yo miro y sus dientes están sonriendo
"Tus ojos me desprecian por mi aspecto y olor"
Pronunciando las mismas frases antiguas
Buscando el brillo en el rostro
Al ver la ira y la indignación
Dejamos a Dios fuera de la ecuación

Está en nuestras mentes
Está en nuestros ojos
¿Qué hacemos?
Señor dinos qué hacer

Una vez hablé las mismas viejas palabras alegres
Y yo les dije con convicción
Y ese fuego aún arde en el interior
Aunque mi mundo puso una mota en el ojo
Hace que sea más difícil de ver el premio

Enfermos de Hades 'claman
Desde el otro lado de la fatalidad
"Advierte a mi familia advierte a mis amigos
"Tráelos a Jesús de las mentiras de Satanás"
Losers
The empires are crumbling how the mighty have fallen
Electric church short circuit is this what they've been sowing?
Are they really aberrations mutants out of God's will?
and if they're really saved are they in for the early kill?

chorus:
Ten little Indians one by one
Fat fortune luck? points it's gun
God is dead all will say
Soul by soul burns away
Look in the Bible Old Testament failures
Moses hit the rock Noah drunk and naked
For a woman David murdered Solomon took idols
And a few years later Peter's three denials

repeat chorus

It's not the amounts of money, it'll all perish in the end
And it's not the people who gave of their heart God will prize them in the end
And it's not he ones who stole God will know how to deal with them
It's the ones that now may never believe they're the losers in the end

We've got to open our hearts we've got to hit the ground
Cry on your knees eyes closed face down
I know my failures as darkness covers the world
And I am no better I'm in the hands of the Lord
Losers
Los imperios se desmoronan cómo han caído los valientes
Iglesia eléctrica, cortocircuito
¿ Es esto lo que han estado sembrando?
¿Son realmente aberraciones mutantes de la voluntad de Dios?
¿Y si realmente están salvados son en la pronta muerte?

Diez pequeños indios, uno por uno
¿Suerte fortuna grasa? Apunta su arma
Dios ha muerto todos dirán
Alma por alma se queman
Busque en las faltas de la Biblia del Antiguo Testamento
Moisés golpeó la roca Noé borracho y desnudo
Por una mujer David  asesino, Salomón tomó ídolos
Y unos años más tarde tres negaciones de Pedro

No es la cantidad de dinero, todo perecerá al final
Y no es el pueblo que dieron su premio de la voluntad de Dios de corazón en el final
Y no es él los que robó Dios sabrá cómo lidiar con ellos
Es los que ahora no pueden creer que son los perdedores en el final

Tenemos que abrir nuestros corazones tenemos que chocar con el suelo
Llorar en sus rodillas ojos cerrados boca abajo
Sé que mis fracasos como la oscuridad cubre el mundo
Y yo no soy mejor
Estoy en las manos del Señor
Who's the Victim
Oh God oh God please say this can't be
This morning they said there's a baby inside of me
They're telling me that I should make it go away
To start my life over, I'd better do what they say

And they say you're not really a baby
You're a fetus and you're not even formed
And they say I won't remember you
And they say that I will not think of you
And they say you'll be just a faded memory

Well they lied, they lied, you see it's not true
Because every day I think of you
And what it would be like to hold you in my arms
I never meant to kill you I never meant to do you any harm

But they said you weren't a baby
You were just a fetus and you didn't need to be born
But on that day they lied to me
You were alive inside but they just couldn't see
You are always a living memory
And only a loving God could forgive me
Who's the Victim
Oh Dios, oh Dios, por favor, dime que esto no puede ser
Esta mañana me dijeron que hay un bebé dentro de mí
Me dicen que debo hacer que se vaya
Para empezar mi vida, mejor me haz lo que dicen

Y dicen que no eres realmente un bebé
Eres un feto y que ni siquiera está formado
Y dicen que no te recordaré
Y dicen que no voy a pensar en ti
Y dicen podrás ser sólo un recuerdo desvanecido

Bueno, ellos mintieron, mintieron, se ve que no es cierto
Porque cada día pienso en ti
Y lo que sería como para tenerte en mis brazos
Nunca quise matarte yo nunca quise hacerte daño

Pero dijeron que no eras un bebé
Eras sólo un feto y que no era necesario para nacer
Pero ese día me mintieron
Estabas vivo dentro pero simplemente no podía ver
Eres siempre una memoria viva
Y sólo un Dios amoroso pudo perdonarme
I Can't Find It in My Heart
I know it's like this everywhere
But I can't help it I've got to care
If only cause it's hit me in the face
Lost a few notches in the spiritual rat race
Seems some church brothers lied about me
Word's gotten around what could they think of me?

chorus:
I can't find it in my heart
To forget to forgive how shall I then live?

I'm not in love I just made a friend
Nothing's going on we both understand
But righteous anger has turned to rage
And rebuke has turned into a war waged
Youth group and service all eyes are on me
And I'm getting getting getting getting angry

repeat chorus

And so I suffer and I suffer . . .

I know it's pride I keep hanging onto
God will strike me my grip will soften
I'll beak down and forgive any day
But when they say hello, I'll probably still look away
I Can't Find It in My Heart
Sé que es como esta en todas partes
Pero no puedo evitarlo tengo que cuidar
Si única causa que me ha golpeado en la cara
Perdí algunas muescas en la carrera de ratas espirituales
Parece que algunos hermanos de la iglesia mintieron acerca de mí
¿Las palabras alrededor, que pensaran ellos  de mí?

Yo no lo encuentro en mi corazón
Para olvidar para perdonar
¿cómo podré entonces vivir

No estoy en amores, solo acabo de hacer un amigo
Nada sucede , ambos nos entendemos
Pero justa ira se ha convertido en rabia
Y reproche se ha convertido en una guerra librada
Del grupo de jóvenes y de servicios todos los ojos están sobre mí
Y me estoy empezando a enojar

Y así sufro y sufro. . .

Sé que es el orgullo
Sigo colgándome
Dios me golpeará mi agarre ablandará
Voy a pico hacia abajo y perdono cualquier día
Pero cuando dicen hola, yo probablemente todavía mirar hacia otro lado
Skate or Die
I know your motto
It's skate or die
Well Jesus died
Do you know why

Oh yeah you say you know God real well
But you don't think about Heaven and you don't think about Hell
You could be skating for the King of kings
Instead you're not skating for anything

It's on your mind
All the time
Possesses you
It's what you do

But I can see real well
You could skate yourself straight to Hell
If you're not skating for the King if kings
Then you're not skating for anything

He will take
All you do
He will give it meaning
He will empower you

But yeah I see real well
You've taken God and put Him on a shelf
If you're not skating for the King of kings
Then you're not skating for anything
Skate or Die
Sé tu lema
Es hacer skate o morir
Pues Jesús murió
Sabes por qué

Oh si dices que conoces a Dios muy bien
Pero no piensas en el Cielo y no piensas en el Infierno
Podrías estar patinando para el Rey de reyes
En cambio no estás patinando para cualquier cosa

Está en tu mente
Todo el tiempo
que posee
Es lo que haces

Pero puedo ver muy bien
Podaras patinar ti mismo directamente al infierno
Si no lo haces  para el Rey si reyes
Entonces no está patinando para cualquier cosa

Te tomara
Todo lo que hacemos
Él le dará significado
Él te dará el poder

Pero sí veo muy bien
Tomaste a Dios y lo pusiste en un estante
Si no lo haces  para el Rey de reyes
Entonces no está patinando para cualquier cosa

Kill Satan Mosh
He's the one that pushes you into the jaws of sin
He's there when innocence ends and tortures begin
He's in every drugland he's in the Bible belt
Tells you it's all in your mind tells you all is well

chorus:
I'm going to hear the demons cry out
In one tortured scream

Controlling the controllers he gives no one a chance
Got a gun in his hand gonna see you dance
He's the instigator of teenage suicides
He's the one who's trying to give mankind his cyanide

repeat chorus

I'll be there when the time comes to stand next to that pt of fire
I'll be there when the moment of truth overtakes the father of liars
For he was always there when I was lying or hating
So I'll be there when the time comes for the Lamb to kill Satan
Kill Satan Mosh
Él es el que te empuja a las fauces del pecado
Es allí cuando extremos inocencia y torturas comienzan
Está en todos los calabozos él está en el cinturón de la Biblia
Le dice que todo está en tu mente te dice que todo está bien

Voy a escuchar a los demonios clamar
En un grito torturado

El control de los controladores que no da a uno la oportunidad
Consiguió una pistola en la mano va a verte bailar
Él es el instigador de suicidios de adolescentes
Él es el que está tratando de dar a la humanidad su cianuro

Voy a estar allí cuando llegue el momento de estar junto a ese lago de fuego
Voy a estar allí cuando el momento de la verdad se apodere del padre de los mentirosos
Para él siempre estaba allí cuando yo estaba mintiendo o odiando
Así que voy a estar allí cuando llegue el momento de que el Cordero aniquile a Satanás
The Empty Sepulchre
Sunday morning
Still the dark
Mary saw
That the stone had been rolled away

Disciples
She screamed real loud
She told them that
They have taken our Lord away

Mary, Jesus said, I have risen from the dead
Go tell them now that I'm alive, not dead
But they believed her not, that He had risen from the dead
He was very sad that they did not believe in Him

Go ye Into all the world
And teach My words
In the name of the Father, Son and Holy Ghost

That's what
The Bible says
In color red
Those are the words Jesus said

Bible is for real, the words in this Book they can heal
His love is for real, don't let Satan kill or steal
You know what Jesus did when He rose from the dead
He broke the chains of sin that we may all live with Him
The Empty Sepulchre
Domingo por la mañana
Aún así la oscuridad
María vio
Que la piedra había sido removida

Discípulos
Ella gritó bien fuerte
Ella les dijo que
Se han llevado a nuestro Señor

María, Jesús dijo, he resucitado de entre los muertos
Ve y diles ahora que estoy vivo, no muerto
Pero no creyeron, que había resucitado de entre los muertos
Estaba muy triste que no creían en Él

Id por todo el mundo
Y enseñar a mis palabras
En el nombre del Padre, del Hijo y del Espíritu Santo

Que es lo que
La Biblia dice:
En color rojo
Esas son las palabras que Jesús dijo

Biblia es real, las palabras de este libro que puede sanar
Su amor es de verdad, no dejes que Satanás mate o robe
Sabes lo que hizo Jesús cuando resucitó de entre los muertos
Él rompió las cadenas del pecado que para que todos podamos vivir con El
Defiance
You say you live by no rules
But your stomach must be fed
And you'll cry and scream for rules
When you're stabbed and left for dead
You'll say you throw out society
And replace it with something new
But someone won't like it
And do their own coup on you

Defy defy

You mock the "damn Christians"
But you can't kill the Truth
Burn down the churches
We'll go back to catacombs
Gag our mouths and torture us
Strengthen us even more
We see behind the blasphemy
You can't shock us anymore

Defy defy
Defiance
Dices que no vives por reglas
Pero su estómago debe ser alimentado
Y vas a llorar y gritar de reglas
Cuando haya apuñalado y dejado por muerto
Dices que no te interesa la sociedad
Y reemplazarlo con algo nuevo
Pero alguien no le gustará
Y hacer su propio golpe de Estado en ti

Desafía

Te burlas de los "malditos cristianos"
Pero no se puede matar a la Verdad
Quemar las iglesias
Volveremos a las catacumbas
Golpea nuestras bocas y torturarnos
Nos fortalecernos aún más
Vemos detrás de la blasfemia
No nos puedes sorprender más

Desafía
Wink of an Eye
Wink of an Eye


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario