domingo, 25 de octubre de 2015

MXPX- Pokinatcha





"Anywhere But Here"
it seems like life would be better some other
way some other day, life is what you make it
that's what some say just go away, i don't want to
hear it i'm confused i'm not amused, right now
i'm incoherent i'm not on my own still i'm alone,

i should have seen it coming i didn't want to see
i can see us breaking permanently!
I guess it's out of my hands that's exactly what i hate

there's one thing left to turn to it's not a girl and it's not the world,
when everyone has their own thing
he's into you and he loves you too. he's
what keeps me going when i'm afraid any my beds not made.
Still I haven't forgotten that they're over there and
i'm right here. i might not always be here.
Anywhere But Here
Parece que la vida sería mejor de otra
manera otro día, la vida es lo que haces
eso es lo que algunos dicen simplemente desaparece, yo no quiero
oírlo estoy confundido no estoy divirtiéndome, ahora mismo
soy incoherente no estoy por mi cuenta todavía estoy solo,

Debería haberlo visto venir yo no quiero ver
Puedo vernos romper permanentemente
Supongo que está fuera de mis manos, que es exactamente lo que yo odio

Hay una cosa dejada para voltear que no es una chica y no es el mundo,
Cuando todo el mundo tiene sus propias cosas
El está dentro de ti y él también te quiere. él es lo que me mantiene cuando tengo temor
 Ninguna de mis camas están hechas
Todavía no me he olvidado de que están allí y aquí estoy. No siempre podría estar aquí.
"Weak"
Light my path show me
the way filter everything
i say try to forgive try
to forget why do i do what
i regret? my flesh nature
won't abide its ripping
me apart inside Jesus
pulls me back together
my soul will be with him
forever can't get away
from bitterness can't
seem to lose my
selfishness my faith in father
God cause i am
weak and he is strong!
"Weak"
Luz en mi camino me muestras
El camino que filtra todo
digo intentar perdonar tratar
olvidar por qué hago lo que
¿lamento? mi naturaleza carnal
no soporta
me aparte dentro de Jesús
me jalo y de nuevo juntos
mi alma estará con él
siempre no puede alejarse
de la amargura
no pueden parece perder mi egoísmo mi fe en el padre
Dios porque yo soy
Débil y él es fuerte
"Want Ad"
i need the kind of girl that knows
a girl that likes to wear my clothes
someone who always buys me coke
someone who laughs at all my jokes
that's the girl that i want to see
fall in love with me
that's the girl that i long to know
oh how i love her so
i'm looking for a girl who writes me songs
and talks to Jesus all day long
and the way she does her hair
no one else can compare
i'll probably meet her at a show
when i look at her i'll know
that she's the perfect one for me
and with her i will always be
the one for me
"Want Ad"
Necesito el tipo de chica que sepa
una chica que le guste llevar mi ropa
alguien que siempre me compre coca cola
alguien que se ría de todos mis chistes
esa es la chica que quiero ver
Enamórate de mi
esa es la chica que quiero ver
Oh, cómo me encanta
estoy buscando una chica que me escriba canciones
y que  hable con Jesús todo el día
y la forma en que hace su pelo
nadie más puede compararse
probablemente voy a encontrarme con ella en un show
cuando me mire yo sabré
que ella es la perfecta para mí
y con ella yo siempre estaré
La única para mi
"Reaize"
intimidation has put me thru what i need to
stand up to you don't protest i've made up
my mind i've got to leave it all behind i
believed so many times your deceit too
many lies my hope for you in decadence
can't replace what's torn apart it took me
such a long time to realize i was an instutution
for you go where you want to go know who
you want to know now i know that i was
lied to sometimes i see your lighter side
the part of you try to hide it's true you
still don't seem to care never a word only
a stare no one has ever known you you
don't even know yourself your best friend's
your enemy too what else can i say to you
it took me such a long time to realize i was
an instutution for you go where you want
to go know who you want to know now i know
that i was lied to
"Reaize"
intimidación me ha puesto a través de lo que tengo necesito
Me pongo de pie no protestas por lo que he hecho
mi mente tengo que dejar todo atrás
creí tantas veces en tu engaño demasiado
muchas mentiras mi esperanza en decadencia
no puede sustituir lo que apartarme me hizo
mucho tiempo para darse cuenta de que yo era una institución
para que vayas donde quieras ir sabes quién
quieres saber ahora sé que me
mintieron a veces veo su lado más ligero
la parte que tratan de ocultar que es cierto que todavía no parecen preocuparse nunca más que una palabra
una mirada nunca nadie te ha conocido
ni siquiera conoces a tu mejor amigo de
tu enemigo
¿Qué más puedo decirte?
me tomó tanto tiempo para darme cuenta de que yo era una institución para ti donde quieres ir sabes quién quieres saber ahora sé que me mintieron
"Think Twice"
it tears me apart inside i know
think twice it tears me apart inside i know
i do it too you can run but you can't hide
deep down i find you so it seems it's no big deal
we don't think about it much a pain created a
pain that's real i've got the scars to prove it
when we tear each other down what's our
intentions? it's always more that just a joke
so let's try to think twice-so think twice! it's
true we are a brotherhood and we all know it
bonded by the son of God is how we live-so think twice!
"Think Twice"
me desgarra por dentro sé
pienso dos veces que me desgarra por dentro
Lo hago también puedo correr, pero no puedo ocultarme
en el fondo me parece que por lo que parece que no es gran cosa
no pensamos mucho en eso un dolor
que es real
Tengo las cicatrices para probarlo
cuando rompemos el uno al otro
¿Qué de nuestras intenciones? que siempre es más que sólo una broma
así que vamos a tratar de pensar dos veces, así que piensa dos veces que es
verdad somos una hermandad y todos lo sabemos
Unidos por el hijo de Dios es como vivimos tan
Pensamos dos veces
"Unopposed"
we're all walkin' down a dusty road i
wouldn't care to bear the load i
know my limits but you won't leave
my alone it's a system unopposed
for those of us who won't say no your
time is your own now face the facts
are real establishing lines always
comes first many don't realize
the pain they cause
"Unopposed"
todos estamos caminando un camino polvoriento
No me importaría soportar la carga y
conocer mis límites, pero no te quedarás
Solo yo, es un sistema sin oposición
para aquellos de nosotros que no
tu tiempo es tuyo ahora encara los hechos
están estableciendo líneas reales siempre
es lo primero que muchos no saben
el dolor que causan
"The Aspect"
every now and then i get
time alone so my
solitude gives me time to
roam through my ideals i
excogitate how i see the
world and how it sees me
sentence me all alone i
won't be on my own
take me as i am in
support of a populist
implicate yoursef those
who are impious i'm
disassociated for more
than just one reason
don't discount my
feelings for the truth
"The Aspect"
De vez en cuando tengo
tiempo a solas para mi
la soledad me da tiempo para
vagar por mis ideales
idear cómo veo el
mundo y cómo me ve
Sentenciándome solo
no será por mi cuenta
tómame como soy
apoyo de un populista
implicar a ti mismo
quienes son impíos soy
desasociado por mas
que sólo una de las razones
no descuento mis
sentimientos por la verdad
"Ears To Hear"
right now there's
nothing left for me to
say now you want me to
go away heard it one to
many times now it's
swimming in your mind
you don't know how you
should feel can't decide
if what's real is real how
does the faith come so
easily why believe in
what you can't see?
i feel so bad have i done
all i can? want to give
you more don't know
what i can have you ears
to hear what is said to you
have you eyes to see
the light that's shining on
you
"Ears To Hear"
En este momento
no queda nada para mí
dices ahora que me quieres
Vete pues he oído hablar de esto
muchas veces ahora esta
nadando en tu mente
no sabes como
debe sentirse no puedes decidir
si lo que es real es real
¿Cómo la fe puede venir tan fácilmente porque creer en lo que no ves?
Me siento tan mal que
¿he hecho todo lo pude? querer dar
más no lo se
Puedo contar con tus oídos
para escuchar lo es dicho de ti
tengo ojos para ver la luz que esta brillando sobre ti.
"Bad Hair Day"
i'm sorry i can't relate i
refuse to associate so
don't go balming me for
your bad hair day bad
hair day
i saw you yesterday you
told me to go away i
guess you were having a
bad hair day bad hair day
would you like an aspirin
for your bad hair day bad
hair day
"Bad Hair Day"
Lo siento, no puedo relacionarlo
Rehusó a asociarlo no vayas a culparme por tu mal día
Te vi ayer
Me dijiste que me fuera
supongo que estabas teniendo una
un mal día
quizás te gustaría una aspirina
para tu mal día
"Too Much Thinking"
i can't get to sleep at
night just thinking about
the day that you'll be
here everything's gonna
be alright when i'm
thinking about holding
you near will you look
away from me? please
don't look away from me
i'm gonna sit and
consider flowers i'm
gonna sit and think for
hours
right now the box i'm in
well it's a good box i
hope you'll open it the
way i see it in my mind is
you are here and there
you're gonna sit will you
look away from me?
please don't look away
from me
what it comes down to is
this with my
expectations did i miss
the way you felt for me
or did you ever want for
this to be?

"Too Much Thinking"
No puedo llegar a dormir por la
noche sólo de pensar en el día cuando estés aquí
Todo estará bien cuando pienso sobre tenerte cerca
¿Por qué miras lejos de mi?
Por favor no te apartes de mi
Voy a sentarme y considerar las flores
Voy a sentarme y pensar por horas
En este momento estoy en la caja, bien es una buena caja, espero que lo abras y veas el camino que veo, en mi mente estas tu aquí sentada, ¿te apartaras de mi?
Por favor no te apartes de mi
Lo que pretendo es que con mis expectativas no olvides lo que sientes por mi
¿O alguna vez quisiste que esto sea?



"Pxpx"
you could never put it
on a map once you're in
there's no turning back
we work together or we
don't work at all nothin
you can do will make us fall
pokinatch! punx!
he's meaningful to us but
not to you he's the one
true center of our lives
his light is shining thro-
ugh and on to you it's
your choice he'll always
be there waiting
pokinatch! punx!
"Pxpx"
Nunc podrías ponerlo
en un mapa una vez que estas dentro no hay vuelta atrás trabajamos juntos o
no funcionara en absoluto nada
Puedes hacerlo, hacernos caer
Punks Pokinatcha
que es significativo para nosotros, pero
no para ti, el es el único
verdadero centro de nuestras vidas
su luz brilla a traves y sobre ti
su elección es siempre el
Esta allí esperando
Punks Pokinatcha

"Time Brings Change"
why can't things be the
way the used to be?
why can't i feel the way; i
used to feel? back in the
days when it all worked
out was it all in my
mind? and now it won't
come out when i don't
think i'll get by when i
fell that i need to cry it
hurts me even more to
think how it was before
no you first is how it
always went the simple
things made us content
we don't need nothin'`
except and the one true
God that keeps us
together i hate time!
cause time brings
change! and change
makes me start all over
again i guess i can work
with time but does time work out
"Time Brings Change"
¿por qué no pueden las cosas ser de la forma en que solían ser?
¿por qué no puedo sentir de la forma en que solía sentir ? de nuevo en los días en que todo funcionó, ¿estaba en mi mente?
Y ahora no vendrá cuando no pienso que lo traeré
Cuando caí necesito llorar, me hiere mas pensar como fue antes
Tu primero es como es siempre fue simple, las cosas nos contentaban
No necesitábamos nada excepto al único y verdadero Dios que nos mantiene juntos
Odio el tiempo pues trae cambios y los cambios me hacen empezar de nuevo
Pienso que puedo trabajar con el tiempo, pero hace que el tiempo funcione.



"Jars Of Clay"
a promise from a
cardboard box so
commonly thrown on
the street how easily we
break apart but we never
seem to stay that
way there's something
inside those jars
of clay!(2cor.4:16)
outwardly we're wasting
away inside we're
renewed day by day it's
always him it's never me
he is truth why can't you
see? there's something
inside those jars of clay.
"Jars Of Clay"
Una promesa de una caja de cartón tan comúnmente tirada en la calle, cuan fácilmente nos quebramos ,pero nunca parece que permanezcamos de esa manera
Hay algo dentro de esas vasijas de barro ( 2 Corintios 4:16)
Exteriormente estamos deteriorándonos pero en el interior estamos
Renovándonos día a día
Es siempre le, nunca yo
El es la verdad, ¿Por qué no lo puedes ver?
Hay algo dentro de esas vasijas de barro


"High Standards"
you'll never be th man
they want you to be
you've got no goals in
life it don't make since
to see someone
forgotten someone you
used to know is there a
reason no one seems to
care no one can give you
the life you get what he
said was true and i'll
never forget his son the
sacrifice now i owe him
my life give your life to
God come into his light
don't let the world own
you with it's false
analogies of what a
happy life looks like and
why you don't add up
there's no happy ending
to this impossibility so
change your mind and
give him time i'm sure
you'd agree thy gave
you heroes someone to
look up to you'll never
be like them no matter
how hard you try it's all
superficial a deceptive lie
i know you're getting
tired so stop!

"High Standards"
Nunca serás el hombre que
ellos quieren que seas
no tienes ninguna meta en
la vida
No hacen ver a alguien
alguien olvidado que solía saber
que hay una razón por la que a nadie parece importarle, nadie te puede dar la vida
Obtienes lo que él dice que fue verdad y nunca olvides a su hijo y su sacrificio, ahora me debo a él mi vida.
Dios entra en su luz, no dejes que el mundo te posea con sus falsas analogías de lo que parece ser la felicidad y porque tu no te añades a ello.
No hay final feliz a esta imposibilidad así que cambiar de opinión y
Dale tiempo estoy seguro que estarás de acuerdo. Te dio a tu héroes, alguien para mirar arriba, nunca serás como ellos no importa cuánto te esfuerces pues es todo superficial, una mentira engañosa
Sé que te estas cansando, así que detente.


Another Song About TV"
another song about tv
how much tv sucks
washes your brain of
intelligence you sit
around all night and day
was life really ment to
be thin way? tv sucks!
watching your life go
down the tube and you
wonder why every day's
a re-run nothing
different happens
nothing new your life's a
show and the show is
over tv sucks! a waste of
time of a created mind
star trek's been airing far
to long can you sleep at
night without sight and
sound what ever
happened to reality? tv
sucks!
Another Song About TV"
Otra canción sobre TV
cuánto apesta la TV
lava el cerebro de la inteligencia
te sientas alrededor toda la noche y todo el día
¿Es eso realmente vivir, estar pegado a la TV?
La Tv apesta, mirando tu vida pasar por ese tubo y preguntándote porque todos los días nada diferente sucede
Nada nuevo en tu vida, es un espectáculo y se termino.
La TV apesta, es un desperdicio de tiempo de una mente creada.
Star Trek se transmite ahora y por tanto tiempo que puedes dormir por la noche sin ver y escuchar lo que pasa en la realidad
La TV apesta.


"Twisted Words"
have you ever noticed
how people twist the
words that you have said
to them funny how these
things occur taking it
literally all the thins
you've said not looking
in to deep in the
meaning of what they've
read twisted words
causes ignominy twisted
words changes what
things used to be it
happens every day
without it they would i
just can't come to see
why they aren't sick of it
all on and on they twist
the things tell me will i
end words will change all
the same with the
messages you send
"Twisted Words"
¿Alguna vez has notado cómo las personas tuercen las palabras que has dicho?
Es curioso cómo éstas cosas ocurren tomando literalmente todas las cosas que has dicho no mirando lo profundo del significado de lo  realmente leen en esas palabras retorcidas.
Porque la ignomia tuerce las palabras cambian lo que solían ser las coas que suceden todos los días sin que pudieran.
simplemente no pueden llegar a ver
porque no están enfermos de lo mismo
todo sigue sin parar y ellos tuercen
las cosas dime
 ¿Tendré palabras finales cambiarán todo lo mismo con los mensajes que envíe?
"Walking Bye"
i ask myself the question
what is wrong with me
can't figure what it is or
why it's never me they
want when will my turn
come about and when
will justice see me why
all these stupid questions
they never help me you
never notice me you
never seem to see when
i'm walking by you never
ever say hi i don't know
nobody that i don't want
to know but i'd sure like
to know you and i'd like
to show you how the
way i am and things that
matter much to me how
i say i am i usually how
those things don't seem
"Walking Bye"
Me hago la pregunta  que tengo de malo no puedo entender porque nunca es lo que quiero.
Ellos quieren cuando sea mi turno ven y cuando veré la justicia.
Todas estúpidas preguntas, no me ayudaran, nunca te darás cuenta cuando camine por allí, nunca dirás hola
No conozco a quien no quiero pero estoy seguro de que me gustaría conocerte  y me gustaría
mostrar cómo como soy y cosas que
me importan mucho cómo
digo que soy yo por lo general la forma
esas cosas no parecen
"No Room"
who could it be it's
probably me i know
there's something wrong
it should be a big
mistake to let this go to
long maybe it's all inside
my mind with no room
left to grow and now it's
coming outside and it
just won't let me go why
does it matter where
you've been because i
cAre for you my friend i
can't read into you mind
what's been going of
inside? miscom-munica-
tion always seems to
turn around those
beneficial doubts those
smiles into frowns how
can i remember if
i never even knew you
can't pin all on
me it's also up to you
"No Room"
Quien podría ser probablemente  yo lo se algo está mal debería ser un gran
error dejar que esto vaya tanto quizás esta todo dentro de mi mente sin espacio.
Dejo de crecer y ahora está saliendo y no me dejara ir porque importa donde has estado porque ten cuidado mi amigo.
No puedo leer en tu mente, ¿Que es lo que pasa por dentro?
Descomunicacion siempre parece dar vueltas el beneficio de la duda esas sonrisas en ceños como recordar si
Yo nunca te conocí
no se puede precisar todo en
mí es también depende de ti
"Jay Jay's Song"
i am myself and no
one else because my eyes
see so much negativity
pressuring me every day
thy judge me as
something i'm not
there's so many lies in
this world today fears
and doubts run thru my
mind i've gone thru this
a million times i read his
word look to his face
but i could never earn
his grace it's not right to
sit at home we're the
church of today not
church of tomorrow
"Jay Jay's Song"
Yo soy yo y no nadie más porque mis ojos ven tanta negatividad presionándome cada día
Me tu juzgas como algo que no soy
hay tantas mentiras hoy y miedos en este mundo y las dudas se ejecutan a través de mi
He ido a través de esto un millón de veces leí tu palabra, mire a tu rostro
pero yo nunca podría ganar, tu gracia no es correcto quedarse en casa pues somos la iglesia de hoy en día no
iglesia del mañana
"One Way Window"
there's barriers in my
mind that i think about
all the time and i know
there's no way past them
i can never get away
from the things that
people say well i guess
that's just part of it all
my one way window
where i can't hide my
one way window where i
can't see the other side
"One Way Window"
No hay barreras en mi mente en lo que piense todo el tiempo y sé que
no hay manera más allá de ellas
yo nunca puedo escapar de las cosas que la gente dice así que supongo que
eso es sólo parte de todo esto
mi ventana una forma donde yo no puedo esconder mi camino en donde no puedo ver el otro lado

"Dead End"
choose a direction which
way you gonna go? you
chose rejection because
you didn't know what he
can do for you what he
has done for me
the purpose we've been
waiting for the purpose
that we want to see why
won't you see the signs
there's a dead end
between the lines it
looks impressive now
just wait cause you will
see all those things let
you down including you
and me there's more
than meets the eye so
much more to know
learn to think more
clearly and i know that
you'll start to grow
"Dead End"
Escoge una dirección
¿Por qué camino vas a ir?
Escoges el rechazo porque
no sabías lo que él puede hacer por ti , lo que ha hecho por mí
el propósito que hemos estado
esperando el propósito que queremos ver por qué no quieres ver las señales
hay un callejón sin salida
entre las líneas que se ven impresionantes ahora
sólo tienes que esperar
porque todas esas cosas que te quieren tumbar incluyéndonos a nosotros
Hay mas cosas que aprender y pensar claramente  y sé que así empezaras a crecer.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario